Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I don't want to hear it anymore

America is a Christian nation.  Is it?  Show me some evidence.  Any?  I don't see any.  A nation that murders it's own future by the droves, condones sodomy, loves violence, and hates God.  What evidence is there that America is a Christian Nation?  Our very symbols are pagan.  We decorate our ports with statues of the goddess liberty, honour our leaders with obelisks, and use pyramids on our money.  America has multiplied it's sins as Sodom; and has not repented.  Nay, she is proud of her sin.  People say, "God Bless America", God already has, and we spit in his face.  He multiplied his blessings and his mercy, and yet we still reject Him.  He has warned us, justice will not hold back forever.  This nation is going to be judged for all of the blood, the innocent blood shed in it, and by it.   Prepare to meet thy Judge America.  The End is Near.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!

Thanks for being one of the newest followers on my blog :) Just thought I'd come over and check yours out!
I really like this post!! I do have a question though...when you said 'The end is near', are you talking about the 'end of the world'?? That Jesus is coming 'soon'??

Nice blog! Keep it up!! You MIGHT wanna change the font...it's a little bright to have on the black background. Just a thought, though. :) I can read it fine, but for some people, it may be a problem.

And btw, how old are you?

God bless!!
~ Miss Raquel

www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

Flame of Jah said...

Thanks for stopping by, glad you like the post. I meant the end of America, and as far as Jesus coming back, I think that is soon too. No, I am no prophet, lol, I just look at scripture, and at the world around me, and it seems that it will be soon.

As far as the font, I will darken it a touch, my blog is a work in progress, I had it almost how I liked it a few days ago, but somehow the settings changed and I had to basically start over.

I am twenty, two months from twenty-one.