Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I've been tagged by Lizzy (Sort of)

I have been tagged thrice, so here is the first one, from Lizzy

The Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself. (although this one can be optional)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new question for the people you ask to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged.


Random things about me:


1. I don't like raw asparagus

2. I have a scar on my neck where I stabbed a nail when I was five

3.  I have huge feet (if I were to go deep sea diving I wouldn't need to buy flippers, I grew a pair)

4.I can't think of anything else lol.



Lizzy's Questions:



1. What's your favorite music genre/artist?

 Intense military music, think Russian or German for example.

2. What do you like on your pizza?

Everything 

3. Do you like subtitled/foreign films/dramas. If so, which ones are your favorites?

Um, well the only foreign film that I've seen is Babete's Feast.  It is a favorite of mine. 

4. What is your favorite cartoon character from film or comic book?

Don't have one 

5. What's your #1 fave fictional book?

A really hard question.  Maybe A Knight of the White Cross, by G.A. Henty.

6. When you find yourself liking a character, does it generally tend to be the all-righteous hero, or the bad-turned-good guy?

I like the most realistic/human characters, all righteous heroes are not realistic, so I guess that I would lean towards a hero that is good, but he is human and make mistakes sometimes.

7. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Where ever the Lord puts me.  That is all I can say right now.

8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you travel/live and what would you do?

I would probably live in the Northwest U.S. and I would have a farm.  As far as travel, weelll, I'd go see the Grand Canyon and some of the other parks, and maybe England and Germany, to see the old castles.

9. Do YOU like rice pudding? if yes, what's wrong with you?! *cough*

I don't know that I have ever had rice pudding.  I have had one kind of pudding in my life and I hated it. 

10. Do you often skip boring parts in books simply because, well, they're boring?

Me, first time through, I read everything, second time through I skim, lol.

11. Do you like guns?

Affirmative 


Random Questions:

1. What is your favorite animal?

2. What OS do you use on your primary PC?

3. Courtship or Dating?

4. Can you drive?

5.  Do you love flowers, I mean really love flowers, (not just edible ones)?

6.  What is your favorite fruit?

7.  What is your favorite color?

8.  What is a normal day for you like?

9.  Do you vote Democrat, Republican or for whoever looks the least bad?

10.  What is your very favorite movie?

11.  What is your very favorite piece of music?

Have fun, anybody that wants to just tell me and I'll tag you.

3 comments:

Dani Marie said...

Heh, you can tag me I guess. I wouldn't mind. :)

Kristenea said...

I liked your post, Flame...but I could hardly see the words. Any chance you could make the font size larger? Thanks! God Bless you!

Dani Marie said...

Why would you want to live in the north west? Is it better farming? Or is it just because it's totally gorgeous?