Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Printing

I just wanted to tell y'all about my favorite movie...  It is the first movie since I don't know when that I could just watch over and over, it is one of those movies that challenges me to live for the Lord, and to fully surrender to Him.  If you haven't seen it, you need to, it is the best.  It is the true story of Russian believers printing Bibles, telling of their courage and triumphs.  Forget what the DVD producer said, that is not true, in my own research, the story is true, with just a few changes and composites to protect the people involved, (this was made while the events were taking place,).  So there, that is my favorite movie, it bumped my long term favorite to second place, Pamela's Prayer, (still a very good movie, The Printing just edges it out for me in this time of my life).

That is all for now folks,

God Bless,

Flame of Jah

No comments: