Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tagged by Anna

This is not a full tag post.  Sorry Anna, I will just answer your questions.

1. Would you rather go shopping or hunting?  Hunting.
2. Who wrote "The Charge of the Light Brigade?"  Beats me.
3. Are you post, pre or a mil? Why?  Pre.  Because, the tribulation is the Wrath of God, and, we are not appointed to wrath.   I will do a post on this sometime and give you a complete answer.
4. What do you like doing the most WITH  YOUR FAMILY....?  Bible study.
5. What is your dream car?  Hmm, this is hard.  Probably a Toyota pick up of some kind. 
6. What is your favorite store?  Atwoods. (Our local farm store.)
7. What is your favorite animal?  Goats.  They really are wonderful creatures.
8. How many moons does Saturn have?  100.  Really I have no idea.
9. How many stories is the Empire State Building ?  82??
10. What was the most embarrassing occurrence in your life.  Why would I tell you that? LoL.  Well I don't remember.  Not saying I don't have one.
11. What are you most thankful for today?  That HE is Alive!

2 comments:

David Ronsick said...

Hey there, just so you know, it is about impossible to read your text because it is dark and you have a dark background. When you go to make a comment the text is white, but before that you can't read a thing! Just so you know!

Flame of Jah said...

It is a blogger problem I am afraid. As I post this the text is white, yet it was black when I first came on a minute ago. Not sure how to fix that.